Professional Fat Tire Electric Bike
Professional Fat Tire Electric Bike
- How to Install
Powerful 1000W Motor.
Strength gives you a powerful ride. The motor of the Strength has been upgraded to a 1000W geared hub motor to give it even more power and a smoother ride. With the maximum motor torque of 95Nm, you can now overcome hills easily, accelerate more quickly, and enjoy a consistently more powerful ride – even at lower speeds.
Ride More. Charge Less.
We wanted a power source that allowed for longer rides.We decided to use 48V Samsung batteries.These batteries have 17.4AH which provide enough capacity to face whatever round trips. The detachable design for battery makes charging simple.
Backlight display provides speed, mileage, battery capacity，pedal level ，etc.
all terrain fat tire
STT is foldable, but it is prepared for the challenge of off-road travel. With its 20*4 inch fat tires, you can easily navigate hills and dales.
STT is able to accommodate your needs if you need to carry something. You can let the bicycle carry your belongings by installing panniers, platforms, or baskets on the bike rack.
The STT features a lightweight, foldable design with an integrated full suspension system. Fold it to save space in your garage, or pack it in the trunk of your car when you go on a long trip.
The Tesgo STT electric bike features a water-resistant design that ensures your bike stays dry and hydraulic brakes that offer excellent stopping power regardless of weather conditions. With the STT e-bike, you can enjoy a safe and comfortable ride in any weather.
- Weight:67.8 lbs
- Derailleur：8-speed Shimano Altus
- Recommended Rider Heights:5'4” ~ 6'4”
- Hub Motor:1000 W
- Passenger Weight Limit:330 lbs
- Battery Charge Time:6-8 Hours
- Battery(Samsung Cells):48V 17.4Ah (840Wh) Lithium battery
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V/30A
- Max Torque: 95 Nm
- Top speed:28mph
- Display:YL80C Color LCD
- Pedal Assist:5 Levels
- Tires:CST 20"*4.0" Fat Tire
- Front Fork：Front Suspension with Adjustable Lockout
- Brake lever:Aluminum alloy levers with motor cutoff switch
- Brake Rotors:Front 180mm and Rear 160mm
- Brake:Dual Piston Hydraulic Brakes
- Bike Frame:6061 Aluminium
- Chain:KMC chain
- Crank Set:220mm w/52T
- Freewheel:Shimano 8 speed gear shift system
- Gearing: 12-32T 8-Speed
- Rear Light:Integrated Tail light
- Pedal:Wellgo Aluminum Platform
- Throttle:Thumb Throttle
- Front light：48V LED light
- Spokes:Double Wall Magnesium Alloy Wheels
- Rear Seat:302 mmx30.4 mm
- Total Length:70”
- Handlebar Height:48-53”
- Minimun Seat Height:34”
- Maximum Seat Height:40.15”
- Chain Stay Length:16.53”
- Standover Height:27.17”
- Top Tube Length:26.37”
- Wheel Diameter:23.6”
- Head Tube Length:5.31”
- Handlebar Length:26”
- Foldable Size:42”x 20”x 31.49”
20" x 4" Inch Fat Tires
The fat tires provide an excellent grip and superior shock absorption ability.
Integrated Brake Light
Every time you apply the brake, the automatic brake light will turn on, helping to avoid rear-end collisions while traveling at night
Shimano 8 Speed Gear Shift System
The Strength has a 8-gear shift system, which makes it easier to respond to uphill riding situations, downhill flat plane or shape, or stop-and-go riding outdoors.
For maintaining outstanding comfort on unlevel and neglected terrain, the suspension seat post is perfect.
The powerful headlight gets so bright that you can see your path even in bad weather
12 Magnetic Speed Sensor
A 12-magnetic speed sensor detects an e-bike's speed. It has a magnet on the wheel and a sensor that detects it as it passes.
Front Fork：Hydraulic Suspension
The hydraulic fork incorporates a lock-out lever and preloaded spring stiffness adjustments. The 80mm of compression will make it the ideal fit for any terrain you have in mind.
LCD Color Display
LCD screen with USB charging. Information about the performance of the E-Bike is shown to the rider on the full LCD dashboard through an LCD screen such as speed, mileage, power, and battery level.
Dual Hydraulic Brakes
Offer enhanced durability and braking performance that lasts. When taken care of with some routine maintenance there won't be any braking power loss.
I first bought my Tesgo Strength STT (Grey) 2 months ago. Been loving it so far with about 340km on the odometer!
- Rides almost like a moped, with speeds up to 48km/h at Level 5 pedal assist (with only throttle it goes up to 45-46km/h)
- Can easily ride up hills with lots of torque
- Hydraulic brakes work wonderfully even when stopping from stop speed
- Very stable at high speeds even on gravel trails
- Front shock suspension soaks up bumps well
- Saddle seats are very comfortable
- The LED screen is very bright even during the middle of the day
- Aggressive bike frame styling
- Instead of seat post suspension, can incorporate shock suspension rather than the seat post suspension for a even more comfortable ride
- Left thumb throttle a bit awkward to use (Twist throttle on the right handlebar would’ve been much easier to use and control speed)
- A set of magnets could’ve been incorporated by the front and rear wheel nuts so that when the e-bike is folded, it’s easier to push around without being unfolded
Vélo pliant très confortable, maniable et sécuritaire avec des freins de F1 en plus il entre facilement dans mon petit Vus.
My first electric bike went up for a ride and loving it👍👍👍👍 so awesome
I was very impressed right away with this bike. It is appealing to the eye and rides like a charm. Very easy to handle.
I feel it is strong and well made so I'm not afraid to break it. I like that I have been able to adjust all of the settings for my specific needs.
Also just a shout out to Lena as she has been very quick to respond to my questions.
You will never be disappointed with this bike.
Does my height/weight suit the ebike?
The recommended height for riders is 5'4" ~ 6'4", payload 330 lbs at maximum.
How can I install the Tesgo Strength？
Check out the Tesgo official instruction video.
When will my ebike ship?
For pre-orders, please refer to the shipping date on the product page. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to your email once the order has shipped. The carrier is FedEx. Once the items arrived in our warehouse, please allow 2 to 7 business days for your shipment to arrive at your address. For any third-party shipping, we cannot provide any additional shipping information or documentation. Any delivery dates provided by Tesgo are estimated.
Should I completely drain the battery before charing？
No. On many batteries this is preferred, however our batteries are all high-tech batteries and have built-in mechanisms that protect the battery from overcharging.
You can go to our FAQ page or email to email@example.com